Beautiful Target ❤

Back to Blogging. Again.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | 0 comment(s)
I'm finally back to blogging! :D (after around, err, 6 months?)

So yes! I've temporarily gotten rid of my laziness and changed nearly everything, namely my blogskin (hoho yes I have a current crazy obsession over B1A4). The only thing I didn't really change were the links, so I don't know if they're dead links or anything. :(

Okay haha the bad part about starting to blog all over again is that no one probably reads my blog anymore (boohoo TT-TT) so I guess it's like talking to myself. :<

I'm still rather lazy though, so I won't post about what has happened so far this year during the period when I was away from blogging, I'll only blog about the recent stuff. :D

ANYWAY OMG F(X)'S NEW MV IS FINALLY OUT AND THE SONG IS SUPER NICE AND CATCHY AND ALL OF THEM ARE SO PRETTY AND AMBER'S SINGING IS SO NICE.



Yes haha the holidays is a time for me to spazz over Kpop and what not since I don't really have sufficient as much time to do so whenever there's school.

Electric Shock didn't disappoint me at all everything's so catchy from the song to the dance. And Krystal is so pretty at 2:24 omg. Aww and the mv reminds me of cute adorable young Sulli in I AM (I watched it around 2 weeks ago :D)! She looks so mature and gorgeous now whoa.

Haha enough about them, I've been really excited these days and that's because BOYZ NITE OUT IS IN 3 DAYS OMGOMGOMG. Okay so Boyz Nite Out is actually a concert and there'll be Jay Park, SHINee, B1A4, Teen Top & 7.9.4.2 omgomgomg. (I'll be looking out mainly for B1A4 and SHINee though). I bought the standing pen ticket, my legs will probably die or something, but I'm hoping that I'll be too busy spazzing to notice how tired my legs would be getting. The shoutouts have already made me all hyper and stuff.





(Omg it's so cute the way Key seems to be trying so hard to pronounce the English words!!! Hoho and notice how Taemin doesn't put his arm down at the beginning although the rest already have so he starts to point awkwardly. <3) Of course there's shoutouts from the other performers as well, but I'm only posting my 2 favourites. ❤ :D

Wahaha now I've gotten myself so hyped up. And I'm suddenly reminded that I'm super hungry cos I haven't eaten yet. So I guess I'll stop here for now and hopefully from now on I'll be blogging more often!

Haha sorry for ending this post so awkwardly.


❤ Natalia.




Newer Posts
//You Are My Girl by B1A4 ❤