Beautiful Target ❤

BOY WHY YOU MESS UP MY BIAS LIST. [Boyz Nite Out!]
Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 0 comment(s)
Omgomg yes.

YESTERDAY WAS BOYZ NITE OUTTT! ❤

And yes, haha, on the day before I had a hardhard time trying to fall asleep cos I was thinking about how I saw B1A4 at the airport and how they were in Singapore and not some country far away.

Haha so this is gonna be a long post filled with pictures and stuff and me spazzing the whole way. (Y) I'll start from the beginning.

So Syaza and I were the first to meet up, then we headed over to Tampines to wait for Iylia. :D Haha she arrived pretty late though, so we went to Etude House first just to look around and kind Syaza treated me to Gongcha so nice of her omg! <3 Iylia finally arrived soon after. :) Our initial plan was actually to have lunch at Tampines but none of us were hungry so we went to Comics Connection, where I bought this badge hehe omo all of them look so cute here.



Afterwards we decided to buy our food at Kallang itself and then head over to the queue and eat over there. And that's just what we did. :) So we bought our food from Burger King and KFC, and then went over to the stadium.

The queue was already pretty long by then. x(



Haha while waiting we just ate and talked and used our phones, wasn't quite as boring as I imagined the waiting to be. :)


^ Syaza omnom-ing away.


^ Iylia using her phone.


^ Me and Iylia. :D

We queued for around, ermm, 4 hours if I'm not wrong. ._. Haha Roshni and her sister joined us later on. :D

And while queuing, we found out heartbreaking news.

CHOI MINHO WOULDN'T BE COMINGGG T-T Omg what is SHINee without Minho I reallyreally wanted to see him. :( But he had a busy schedule, I hope he's not getting overworked or stressed or anything like that, oppa hwaiting! <3

So they were handing out these banners in the queue. The yellow banner is so sweet, dedicated to Minho who wasn't there. :')



And I also received these! :D


^ B1A4 booklet with song lyrics and fanchants inside! (mine got crumpled cos I placed it in my pocket x( )


^ Banners to hold up while we celebrated CNU oppa's birthday later during the concert! :D His birthday is actually today though, so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CNU OPPA, SARANGHAEYO! ❤ WE BANAS ALL LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.

And I bought this:


B1A4 lightstick! <3 And trust me it's super pretty when it's lighted.



So after all the waiting and stuff, WE WERE FINALLY ALLOWED IN. (Y) In the standing pen, the 5 of us managed to be pretty near to the stage. :D There were lots of songs being played which got us all hyped up, and then the host appeared and got us even more hyped up, and then there they were! First performance of the day.

Teen Top!


^ Taken while they were performing To You. :) Haha help their mv reach a million views! :
Teen Top - To You MV

Haha omo I kept on staring at Niel.



And. The. Next. Group. To. Perform. Was.

B1A4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed like mad omg. It's pure bliss seeing your idols for 2 days in a row. *~* ❤

They performed Beautiful Target, Baby I'm Sorry, Baby Good Night, Only Learned the Bad Things and O.K omgomgomg my heart can't take it. (I can't remember if they performed My Love as well oh gosh my memory. D: But I don't think they did.) And Baro was so cute speaking in English.

These were taken when they were performing Beautiful Target <3 (Omg Sandeul sang the ending really well!) :





Can finally see all 5 of them here:



AND THE DARLINGS DID THE BEAN SPROUT DANCE FOR US DURING BEAUTIFUL TARGET ❤ :



If I'm not wrong this was taken when they were performing Baby I'm Sorry:



And then we celebrated CNU's birthday! <3 Haha we sang the birthday song in Korean for him. :) Oh gosh he is extremely sweet, his birthday wish? B1A4 and Banas stay together forever. CNU OPPA! ;~; ❤ The host was telling him not to cry onstage.

CNU blowing out the candles on his cake:



And these were taken when they were performing Baby Good Night <3 :


^ I SEE BADEUL. <3



When they were doing the sexy hip thing:



When they were doing the sexy bodywave-like thingy haha I was staring at Gongchan he was so cute omg <3 :



And omg. At one point when B1A4 was performing, Gongchan stood in front of the pen which I was in and then he started smiling and looking at fans and omg I'm supersuper sure he looked at me and smiled haha yep I know it sounds like I'm exaggerating or being delusional :( but I promise I'm being honest. Really. And when he looked towards my direction, once more, I became a starstruck derp and just smiled madly back at him, just like what I did at the airport when he waved. T-T Sigh. Pretty soon he continued looking at other fans too, BUT OHMYGOSH I CANNOT GET OVER THOSE SECONDS OF BLISS WHEN I STARED AT HIM AND COULDN'T LOOK AWAY.

The next group to perform was 7.9.4.2, a rookie group, and I can tell you that they're really sweet guys and I'm glad they came for BNO. Syaza helped me to take over my fancam for everything from their performance onwards, she's such a sweetie and she takes great fancams, omg I love her.

7.9.4.2 performing:



These guys promised they'd return to Singapore, it was really so sweet of them! <3 Plus their singing's really nice too. :D

And the next performer was Jay Park! :D (once more fancam credits go to Syaza <3 Haha all these pictures are actually screenshots from my fancam :D)

At one point he was saying how it was really hot so he took off his jacket.



And this is him with his amazing breakdancing:



At one point he even took off his singlet, much to the delight of screaming fangirls:



The last performance, was of course, by SHINee. <3 Credits to Syaza for the fancam once more! :D She's really awesome omg.

And. SHINee. Is. Even. More. Good. Looking. When. You. See. Them. Live.

They performed Replay, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Stranger and Sherlock AND THEY WERE AMAZING. <3 And I'm really sad Minho couldn't be there to perform with them. :(

Replay:





Taemin's solo swimming dance, our dear maknae has grown up <3 :



Ring Ding Dong:



SO FANTASTIC. (Key did Minho's rapping parts!)





Lucifer:




^ Jonghyun's face got blocked by the flame. :<

Between Lucifer and Stranger, there was a break where SHINee talked to us and Jonghyun explained why Minho couldn't come. :( (Haha SHINee why you never look at me? xD)

Stranger:



SHERLOCK! :



I kinda lost my head when they started dancing towards the right during the chorus, which was where we were. Wow. Taemin's mic dropped off at one point of time, but he managed to put it back on. :D



OMO ONEW JUMPED OVER KEY AND DID MINHO'S RAPPING PART MAJOR LOVE MAJOR LOVE! <3

After Sherlock was over, the host invited all the performers back on stage and we got to see them all again! :D


^ OMGOMGOMG DREAM COME TRUE MY TWO MOST FAVOURITE GROUPS IN THE WORLD STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER OMGOMGOMG. ;~; ❤

When they were all onstage, B1A4 started looking at their fans and smiling and waving, and once more you may think I'm being delusional, but it's true. GONGCHAN LOOKED IN MY DIRECTION AGAIN KYAAA *SCREEAAAAAMMMMMS*. And this time I was being even more derpy I was just saying omg over and over again while staring at him and I suppose Gongchan saw. T-T AND THEN WHILE HE WAS STILL LOOKING IN MY DIRECTION HE SMILED AND DID A THUMBS-UP SIGN WITH BOTH HANDS before putting his hands down and then he went to look at other fans elsewhere. I lost my head right there. I really did. I reallyreally did. GONG CHANSHIK WHY YOU SO CHARMING.

Later on, B1A4 took a bow facing us fans. :D





Gongchan and Jinyoung posed for pictures! ❤ (Gongchan's the one in the first picture, Jinyoung's the one in the second! :D)





After interacting with us for the last time that night, all of them left the stage and BNO was over. :( When we left the arena, we saw several people crying omg haha I felt like crying myself too.

At one point Iylia realised her phone was missing so a report was made and thank goodness, her phone was found :D, so she has to go collect it one of these days.

For awhile, the bunch of us waited outside to see our favourite groups leaving in their vans, but there was not much point to it in the end because the windows of the vans were tinted so we couldn't even see who was inside. :(

Syaza's dad fetched the 2 of us from the stadium, and the whole while in the car I was acting like a crazy duck declaring how much I love Gongchan. Haha me and Syaza were still high after the amazing concert. <3 And finally, I reached back home.

And you probably guessed it. My ultimate bias is no longer Jung Jinyoung, it's now Gong Chanshik aka Gongchan. ❤


(^ hehe I got this adorable screenshot from the mv of Beautiful Target.)

I'm still having a bit of a problem getting over the fact that Jinyoung is no longer my bias, but I guess I'll be over it soon! :)

Ending off with something I posted on facebook after the amazing BNO concert:



Haha just kidding.


❤ Natalia.




Older Posts Newer Posts
//You Are My Girl by B1A4 ❤