Beautiful Target ❤

Last day of the holidays. :(
Sunday, June 24, 2012 | 0 comment(s)
So it's a Sunday. And tomorrow's a Monday. A school day.



I realised that the saying "Time flies when you're having fun" is really true. Really true. T-T OH GOSH WHY.

Oh well I shall just look on the bright side of things. :') At least I'll be able to see all my wonderful friends and classmates tomorrow, whom I haven't seen in a long time! <3

Okay so yesterday I spent my time mostly savouring whatever that was left of the June holidays. I did go out though, and I was trying to look for an album that I wanted to buy, but I couldn't find it. :( However, I did see Big Bang's Still Alive special edition album being sold! New item to add to my wishlist! I have to start saving up in order to be able to pay for all the albums that I currently want to buy, and at the moment I do have quite a lot of albums in mind! Oh gosh I REALLY NEED TO SAVE.

At home, I mostly watched videos on youtube and I also rewatched some of my favourite episodes from B1A4's Sesame Player! :D Afterwards I had a tiiiny supper before going to bed at around 12+.

And today is the day to chiong everything. I stayed at home and tried to get myself mentally prepared for school. But I'm still not ready for it yet. :'( Okay haha on a totally different note, while my parents were out today, my sister (from the outside) locked me in the balcony. ==|| But aha! Lucky me had my phone with me, so I called my mum who called my sister who eventually let me out. (Y)

It's 9.34 right now and I'm aiming to sleep by 10, so I won't be sleepy for school tomorrow. ._. Gaaaah I still can't get over the fact that today's the last day of the June hols. TT-TT And since school's starting, I'll most likely be blogging less often. :( But I'll try my best to post and update whenever I can!

I'll end here so that I'll still have time left to make sure I have everything I need for school tomorrow before I go to sleep at 10. 'Night everyone, hope you all enjoyed your June hols! :)


❤ Natalia.




Older Posts Newer Posts
//You Are My Girl by B1A4 ❤