Beautiful Target ❤

Happy Birthday Gongchan! ❤
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 | 0 comment(s)
(I'm really so sorry that I didn't update for such a long time ><, these few weeks have been really crazy and this post is just gonna be a short one. I'll try my best to be back as soon as possible though, and yes, I'll finally blog about my album in the next post! :D)

Omg I've been waiting for so long to say this, and the day's finally here so here goes-

생일축하합니다 공찬 오빠 ~ ! ❤



Thank you so much for being such a wonderful & sweet maknae, for having the best fanservice ever, and for being so friendly and lovable at the airport and also during BNO! Most of all, thank you for always being so caring and thoughtful towards us BANAs, up till the point where you still insisted on continuing with promotions even though you were in pain but you didn't tell us all about it cos you didn't want us to worry. ㅠㅠ ❤ You must take care of your health okay, Channie!

Once again, to our dear maknae who has finally turned one year older: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPPY, WE BANAS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! ❤

And finally, to the whole of B1A4: I LOVE YOUR NEW OST SO MUCH ASDGKLHAWKEJRHALKSJDFHKASLJDHAWERKLAJHSDFKJHASLKDJ IT'S SO WONDERFUL AND CATCHY <333



*THROWS MILLIONS OF HEARTS*


(Lots and lots and lots of) ❤, Natalia.





Older Posts
//You Are My Girl by B1A4 ❤